Detailed Vehicle Report Includes Cost per mile/km
One of the most useful new features in AutoFluent’s Version 8.9 is the Vehicle Summary Report. This new report has several benefits including:
- Listing the details of your vehicle database
- Analyzing services performed on vehicles
- Giving summaries of vehicles serviced in a given time period
- Showing cost per mile/km of various types of services
You can now give your customers with multiple vehicles a summary of what maintenance is costing them per mile/km for each vehicle, broken down by tires, brakes, or any other category set up in your system. This valuable report can help them decide when it is time to replace their various vehicles, and will encourage them to make sure all their service is done through your shop.
The report can be printed for a particular customer, or for all vehicles serviced within a time period. The vehicles can be sorted:
- by License Plate
- by Fleet number
- by the description of the vehicle
The report offers a few modes. In each mode, you have the option of showing the various specs of the vehicles, including your notes and custom descriptions. The modes are:
- Listing the vehicles, with or without their details.
- Listing by Item Group: The parts and services done for the vehicle in that time period are summarized, showing totals, mileage and cost per mile/km per Item Group. It will also show what percentage of the parts and labor was done in each Item Group (category).
- Listing by Item Group Subtotal. The parts and services done for the vehicle in that time period are summarized, showing totals, mileage and cost per mile/km per subtotal group. The Item Group Subtotals are reported on the Daily Report, and are set up in the Item Group section of System Settings. For example, you could make a subtotal group which includes your Brake Parts and Brake Labor Item Groups, or all your tire groups, or all groups related to your Lube services.
- Listing of Totals Only. This report gives you total parts, labor, tires, hours, mileage and cost per mile/km for each vehicle in the period.
And of course, all these selections can be exported to both Excel and Access for maximum flexibility. Whether or not you service fleets, the Vehicle Summary report will help you and your customers get a more complete picture of the vehicles you service and the services you perform.